The term “Labour Law Veritas’” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this web page whose registered office is. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice at any time.
- In order to qualify for a free consultation with regards to “unfair dismissal” and or “unfair retrenchments” and or “constructive dismissal” the employee’s services must have been already terminated and or such termination must already be in effect and not pending any notice period.
- Advisory consults are subject to a consultation fee, which such fee is based on several factors but not limited to the following: Legal issue, Complexity of the matter, Perusal of documents, Importance of the matter to client and Monetary Value involved, Client’s Income, Time limitations imposed by client and Experience and seniority of the Labour Consultant involved.
- The consultations fee for an advisory consult is at the sole discretion of Labour Law Veritas and no indulgences or relaxation will be deemed as a deviation or change of our terms and conditions.
- Such consultation is subject to agreement and confirmation between the client and Labour Law Veritas.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This web page contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this web page may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Labour Law Veritas’ prior written consent.
. We Are NOT The CCMA, neither are we affiliated to them. You may visit the CCMA website on http://www.ccma.org.za/ or contact their Call Centre 0861 16 16 16
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.